Education Industry Executive, K-12
Victoria Thompson is an Education Industry Executive for the K-12 division of Microsoft Education. She has spoken at conferences such as ISTE, NCCE, FETC, TCEA, and more on topics such as equity in educational technology, mathematics education, and overcoming barriers to STEM education and teaching. Additionally, she was recently awarded the title of one of the top 30 K-12 IT influencers in 2021 by EdTech Magazine.
- Creating Inclusive and Equitable Schools with Technology Tools
- Culturally Responsive STEM Education
- Equity in Educational Technology
- Equity, Collaboration, and You!
- So, You Want To Be An Instructional Coach?
- Using Data to Create Positive School Solutions
- X, Y, and Devices: Using Technology To Create Equity in K-12 Mathematics Classrooms