Thank you for presenting at NCCE 2023!
NCCE 2023 promises to be a fantastic event for all conference attendees. Your contribution as a presenter is a vital part of the conference!
Evaluation Forms for Sessions & Workshops
Please add these forms to the end of your onsite presentation to give attendees access to the Online Evaluation Form.Session Evaluation Form
Workshop Evaluation Form
It is important that all presenters provide resources/handouts to share with conference attendees. If you haven’t done so, log in to the Presenter portal and upload your pdf file(s) or add a URL to link to a website/document.
While you are logging into the portal – be sure that you have uploaded your headshot.
Access the NCCE Presenter Portal
The NCCE 2023 conference is being held at the Tacoma Convention Center (TCC).
- Registration and the Exhibit Hall, will be on the 5th floor of the TCC. (Note: Registration on Thursday will be on the 3rd floor of the TCC.)
- Sessions will be on the 3rd & 4th floor of the TCC and the 2nd floor of the Marriott Hotel
- Workshops will be on the 3rd and 4th floor of the TCC.
- Summits will be on the 3rd floor of the TCC.
- Keynotes will be on the 3rd floor of the TCC
Presenters and attendees can access the NCCE 2023 Searchable Program for updates schedule information.
Be sure to download our conference mobile app prior to the conference. This year we will be using Grupio. You can download the app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and search for “NCCE 2023.” App will be live beginning March 15th.
The presenter wireless is separate from the attendee wireless. Please only use this wireless for presenting your sessions and do not share with Non-Presenting attendees.
The Presenter Wifi information will be posted here closer to the event date.
- The network is: TBD
- The password is: TBD
- Sessions will be held in the Tacoma Convention Center (TCC) on either the 3rd floor or the 4th floor or in the Marriott on the 2nd floor. The Marriot and the TCC are connected.
- Your session room location can be viewed in by logging into the Presenter portal.(rooms are subject to change).
- Most rooms will be set theater-style with a couple rows of classroom style front-facing tables in the front of the room.
- All workshop rooms will be on the 3rd and 4th floor of the TCC.
- Workshop rooms will be set up classroom style with front-facing tables.
- Most rooms will have a capacity of 30 to 40 attendees.
- Workshop rosters are available for viewing on the Presenter Portal. Log in to see your roster(s).
Session and Workshop Room Equipment
All presentation rooms will have the following:
- A table at the front of the room near the screen
- A Lightspeed Redcat audio enhancement system with two lapel mics
- An LCD projector with both VGA and HDMI cables
- If you have a Mac, please plan to bring your own mini display port adapter as we will have only a few on hand.
Tech Savvy Exploratorium
Tech Savvy Exploratorium sessions will be in the back of the Exhibit Hall on the 5th floor of the Tacoma Convention Center (TCC).
Each station is two 2 x 6 tables that are 40 inches high with stools for seating.
Power and designated wireless that is separate from the exhibitor wireless will be provided.
Wireless information for Tech Savvy Exploratorium presenters will be listed on a card at your presentation table.
Social Media & Digital Badge
Please help us promote NCCE 2023! Use the following hashtags: #NCCE2023, #IamNCCE and #NCCEchat
Please share this digital badge on your social media:
NCCE requires all main presenters and co-presenters to register for the conference by December 31, 2022. If registration is not completed by this deadline, the accepted presentation may be cancelled, and you will not receive a discounted registration.
- 50-Minute presentations: The main presenter and co-presenters will receive a discounted conference registration of $200.
- Workshop (BYOD) presentations: The main presenter will receive a complimentary registration and Co-presenters will receive a discounted conference registration of $200.
- Tech Savvy Exploratorium presentations: The main presenter and co-presenters will receive a discounted conference registration of $200.
- IGNITE presentations: The main presenter and co-presenters will receive a discounted conference registration of $200.
- Panel Discussion: The lead panelist will receive a complimentary registration and each co-presenter will receive a discounted registration of $200.
March 21-23, 2023 at the Greater Tacoma Convention Center, Tacoma, Washington
Proposal Submission Deadline: September 23, 2022. Notifications: Applicants will receive notification of acceptance by Mid-October 2022
Presenter Registration Deadline: Presenters are required to register for the conference by December 31, 2022. If you are not registered by December 31st, your presentation is not guaranteed, and you will not receive discounted registration rates.
* We want to assure you that NCCE will be responsive to any world events. Our priority is your health and safety!