THANK YOU FOR PRESENTING AT NCCE 2024!
NCCE 2024 promises to be a fantastic event for all conference attendees. Your contribution as a presenter is a vital part of the conference!
Evaluation Forms for Sessions & Workshops
Please add these slides to the end of your onsite presentation to give attendees access to the Online Evaluation Form.
If your session is on Wednesday, 2/14 or Thursday, 2/15, would you please also add this slide to your deck and help us promote our After Hours Celebration on Thursday from 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm in our Exhibit Hall. We are giving away SO MANY great prizes!
It is important that all presenters provide resources/handouts to share with conference attendees. If you haven’t done so, log in to the Presenter Portal and upload your pdf file(s) or add a URL to link to a website/document. Note: the PDF max limit is 3mg per PDF.
While you are logging into the portal – be sure that you have uploaded your headshot.
The NCCE 2024 conference is being held at the Seattle Convention Center (SCC). All conference activities will be on the 6th floor of the SCC.
Presenters and attendees can access the NCCE 2024 Searchable Program for updates schedule information.
Be sure to download our conference mobile app prior to the conference. This year we will be using Grupio. You can download the app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and search for “NCCE 2024.” The App is now live!
The presenter wireless is separate from the attendee wireless. Please only use this wireless for presenting your sessions and do not share with Non-Presenting attendees.
The Presenter Wifi information will be listed on a card at the presenter table in your session.
- All session rooms will be on the 6th floor of the SCC.
- Your session room location can be viewed by logging into the Presenter portal. (Rooms are subject to change, so please check the portal before your presentation to confirm.)
- Most rooms will be set theater-style or theater-style with a few rows of classroom seating in the front of the room.
- All workshop rooms will be on the 6th floor of the SCC.
- Workshop rooms will be set up classroom style with front-facing tables.
- Most rooms will have a capacity of 45 attendees.
- Workshop rosters are available for viewing on the Presenter Portal. Log in to see your roster(s).
Session and Workshop Room Equipment
All presentation rooms will have the following:
- A table with a projector.
- A Redcat audio system with two lavalier mics.
- An audio cord to connect your device to the sound system.
- A large screen.
- An audio cord to connect your device to the audio system.
Please plan to bring any extra cords that you will need to connect your device to the projector. We will have a limited number of HDMI cords for emergencies but we strongly suggest you bring what you will need.
Helpful Tutorial for Presentations
Watch Jeff Utecht's YouTube "NCCE24 Presentations That Work".
Tech Savvy Exploratorium
Tech Savvy Exploratorium sessions will be in the back of the Exhibit Hall on the 6th floor of the Seattle Convention Center (SCC).
Each station is two 2 x 6 tables that are 40 inches high with stools for seating. Power and designated wireless that is separate from the exhibitor wireless will be provided.
Wireless information for Tech Savvy Exploratorium presenters will be listed on a card at your presentation table.
Social Media & Digital Badge
Please help us promote NCCE 2024 by using the hashtag #NCCE24.
Please share this digital badge on your social media:
NCCE requires all main presenters and co-presenters to register for the conference by December 31, 2023 or soon as possible after this date. If registration is not completed by this deadline, the accepted presentation may be canceled, and you will not receive a discounted registration.
- 50-Minute presentations: The main presenter and co-presenters will receive a discounted conference registration of $200.
- Workshop (BYOD) presentations: The main presenter will receive a complimentary registration and Co-presenters will receive a discounted conference registration of $20
- Tech Savvy Exploratorium presentations: The main presenter and co-presenters will receive a discounted conference registration of $200
- Panel Discussion: The lead panelist will receive a complimentary registration and each co-presenter will receive a discounted registration of $200.
NCCE 2024 Conference Date & Location:
February 14 – 16, 2024
Seattle Convention Center
705 Pike Street, Seattle, WA 98101
Proposal Submission Deadline: August 15, 2023
Applicants will receive notification of acceptance by the end of September
Presenter Registration Deadline:
Presenters are required to register for the conference by December 15, 2023. If you are not registered by December 15th, your presentation is not guaranteed, and you will not receive discounted registration rates.