Exhibit With Us
Exhibit at NCCE 2022 and connect face-to-face with the vibrant and dedicated edtech community in the Pacific Northwest. The exhibit hall is a critical component of the NCCE conference program, offering participants the opportunity to experience innovative products and to make purchases relevant to their institution's expanding needs in a collaborative learning environment.APPLY NOW
Booth sizes start at 10’ x 10’ and increase in 10’ increments.
Book Early and Save!
$1,400 per 10’ x 10’ space - through December 15, 2021
$1,600 per 10’ x 10’ space - after December 15, 2021
Special discount opportunity! For booths larger than 10’ x 10’ secured by December 15, 2021, each booth beyond the first 10’ x 10’ will be eligible for a $200 discount.
A completed exhibit space application/contract and a minimum 50 percent payment must be on file to request or confirm booth space.
Booth Reservation Includes:
- 10' x 10' booth space
- Pipe railing, 8' high curtain backwall and 3' high curtain side rails
- 7" x 44" identification sign with your company's name and booth number
- 50-word descriptive listing in our online floor plan and exhibitor search tool and our conference mobile app
- Company name, booth number and product service categories listed in the printed NCCE 2020 Exhibit Guide
- One complimentary, full-conference registration for each contracted company
- Five complimentary exhibitor staff registrations
- General security guard service
- Daily aisle maintenance
Please note: Booth rental does not include storage, placement, shipment or reshipment of exhibit materials, special lighting, booth furnishings, tables, chairs, electrical supplies, internet, carpet, individual booth cleaning or any other special services orders by the exhibitor. Carpeting, electrical, and other supplies and services may be ordered with the Exhibitor Manual, available to confirmed exhibitors in winter.
For more information refer to the NCCE 2022 Exhibit Hall Rules and Regulations.
To ensure the wellbeing of the NCCE 2022 community, conference hosts will implement measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Please be sure to review the NCCE 2022 Duty of Care for details on safety protocols.