Thank you for presenting at NCCE 19.
NCCE 2019 promises to be a fantastic event for all conference attendees. Your contribution as a presenter is a vital part of the conference!
Below is information about an important deadline Friday, February 15th along with important onsite information for your role as a Presenter.
Presenter Resources and Photo
The deadline to upload your presentation resources is Friday, February 15th. You may upload a pdf file or link to a URL. The presenter portal is also where you can upload a headshot if you chose to.
Log in to the NCCE Presenter portal at the link below:
NCCE requires all presenters to register for the conference and requests that all presenters and co-presenters register for the conference by the Friday, February 15th. If registration is not complete by this deadline, the accepted presentation may be cancelled. Start your registration process at the Presenter portal. All presenters should have received a
Presenter Registration and Pricing
Registration details and discount codes were sent via email to All Presenters. If you did not receive this email, we apologize. Please reply to this email and we will get it sent to you asap.
Presenter registration rates
- Main concurrent session presenters qualify for a discounted conference rate of $200.
- Concurrent session co-presenters must register at the standard conference rate.
- Main workshop presenters will receive a $150 stipend for each workshop presented and a complimentary registration.
- Workshop co-presenters qualify for a discounted conference rate of $200.
Our location in the Washington State Convention Center (WSCC) is similar to the space we used at NCCE 2018. Registration, the exhibit hall, keynote sessions and most workshops with be in the Washington Convention Center on levels 2, 3 and 4. Sessions will be is The Conference Center (TCC) which is across the street but there is an inside pathway that connects WSCC and TCC.
Searchable Program and App
Presenters and attendees can access the NCCE 19 program information using the online searchable program.
Please download Grupio in either the App Store or Google Play Store. Once you download Grupio, search “NCCE 19” in the search bar for the conference app. All sessions and workshops are in the schedule section of the mobile app with title, description, presenter and location information.
The Designated presenter wireless is separate from attendee. Please only use this wireless for presenting your sessions and do not share with Non-Presenting attendees.
The network is: NCCE19Present.
The password is: Presentlock#19.
- Rooms are on all 4 levels of the TCC. Skagit (Lower Level), Yakima (Level 1), Chelan (Level 2) and Tahoma (Level 3).
- Rooms will be set theater-style with a couple rows of front-facing tables that seat 3 persons in the front of the room.
- There will be one PC lab on the Chelan level of TCC.
- All other BYOD labs will be in the Washington Convention Center (WCC) on level 2 and 3. All labs will be set up classroom style with front-facing tables that seat 3 persons and a capacity of 45 attendees except for Room 205 (34) and 210 (30).
Session and Workshop Room Equipment
All presentation rooms will have the following:
- A podium at the front of the room near the screen
- A Lightspeed audio enhancement system with two lapel mics
- An LCD projector with a ScreenBeam attached for wireless presenting for PC laptops and tablets with both VGA and HDMI cables
- If you have a Mac, please plan to bring your own mini display port adapter and we will have a few on hand.
Tech Savvy Exploratorium
Tech Savvy Exploratorium sessions will be in the back of the Exhibit Hall in the Washington Convention Center (WCC). The 20’ x 80’ space will have 10 stations.
- Unless you have requested a change through Jean Bengfort, each station is two 2 x 6 tables that are 40 inches high and back to back.
- Power and designated wireless that is separate from the exhibitor wireless will be provided.
- Wireless information for Tech Savvy Exploratorium presenters will be sent via a separate email.
Please help us promote NCCE19! Use the following hashtags: #NCCE19. #IamNCCE #NCCEchat
NCCE19 promises to be a great program! Please contact Jean Bengfort at email@example.com if you have any questions!