Exhibit With Us
Exhibit at NCCE 2019 and become part of the vibrant and dedicated edtech community in the Pacific Northwest. The exhibit hall is a critical component of the NCCE conference program and offers participants the opportunity to experience innovative products, and to make purchases relevant to their institution's expanding needs, in a collaborative learning environment.
Booth sizes start at 10’ x 10’ and increase in 10’ increments.
Book Early and Save!
$1,200 per 10’ x 10’ space - through September 30, 2018
$1,400 per 10’ x 10’ space - after September 30, 2018
Booth Reservation Includes:
- 10' x 10' booth space
- Pipe railing, 8' high curtain backwall and 3' high curtain side rails
- 7" x 44" identification sign with your company's name and booth number
- 50-word descriptive listing in our online floor plan and exhibitor search tool and our conference mobile app
- Company name, booth number and product service categories listed in the printed NCCE 2019 Exhibit Guide
- One complimentary, full-conference registration for each contracted company
- Five complimentary exhibitor staff registrations
- General security guard service
- Daily aisle maintenance
Booth Rental Does Not Include:
- Storage, placement, shipment or reshipment of exhibit materials
- Special lighting, booth furnishings, tables, chairs, electrical, carpet or individual booth cleaning
- Any other special service ordered by the exhibitor (internet)
For more information refer to the NCCE 2019 exhibit hall rules and regulations.
Log in or register a new account to complete an application or confirm an existing booth reservation.
If your organization has ever participated in the NCCE Conference (exhibitor, sponsor or advertiser) please enter your login credentials provided in your invitation letter.
Don't know your login information?
If the NCCE Conference is new to your organization, click below to submit an application.